Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random Thoughts

It's December 2nd already -almost December 3rd (where has the time gone?!) which means that there are only 23 (really 20 since I don't shop on Sundays) days to do Christmas shopping. I better get a move on it.

I'm hungry. It's 11:39pm and I really shouldn't be eating this late, but if I don't eat my stomach will be growling all night and I won't get much sleep.

I miss my family. Even though I was just home for Thanksgiving I miss them again (or is it still?)

A friend told me tonight that the only time I'm happy is when I go home. I disagreed with him, but I don't think he believed me.

This same friend just got back from a trip to Hong Kong to train for Kung Fu. He wants to go back.

He saw the world's biggest Buddha.

He did not go on a moving sidewalk.

He did not bring me back a post card like I demanded kindly requested. The stinker.

Friends and I will be going to a nursing home tomorrow to sing Christmas carols and deliver cookies and cards.

The cards turned out really nice. We thought of just letting the people look at them and admire them while we were there and then re-collecting them as we left to bring back next year.

But that would be mean, so I don't think we'll do that, but it is a very tempting thought.

When I was home over Thanksgiving we cut down our Christmas tree. It's a cute little thing. (I'll post about this tradition soon).

I officially started listening to Christmas music since Thanksgiving is over.

I have a strict policy that there is no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.

But this year I cheated a little bit and listened to one (1) Christmas CD before Thanksgiving.

I enjoyed it.

It snowed today! The 2nd little snow fall of the season.

The snow is pretty much all melted.

I still haven't brushed my teeth.

We have Stake Conference on Sunday. At 10am rather than the usual 1pm meeting time. That's gonna be hard.

I haven't read the Harry Potter books. I've thought about it, but just haven't gotten the gumption to do it yet.

It is now 11:59pm. It shouldn't have taken me this long to write this post.

You're welcome for my random thoughts.

Good night.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you for your random thoughts, Natasha. It gives me a little glimpse into your thoughts. I hope you had a good day today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...