Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Giving

At the beginning of December I set a goal to post every day this month and it hasn't quite worked out...

My internet connection at my apartment stopped connecting to my computer which explains the reason I haven't blogged in, oh, two days. There go the excuses again.

Did you miss me? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Anyway, Christmas is exactly one week away! Are you ready?!

In the spirit of giving for Christmas, the white elephant gift exchange went fabulously well! After the gift exchange part was over, it ended up turning into a balloon fight (pictures coming shortly). The balloons were left over from my engaged roommate's birthday (she turned 30 on Thursday!). I blew up 30 of them and put them all on her bed. For the WE party she decided to push them all out into the living room. And you know how guys are with balloons...lots of popping.

********************

Here's a haiku poem I just wrote:

Snowflakes fall to earth
Christmas day is coming soon
Christ is the reason




Have a great weekend and enjoy some of these other wonderful Christmas videos on Youtube.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I tried blogging once very day before, too. It's quite the challenge and I found myself coming to hate blogging. Now I just post when I want to…

Much happier this way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...