Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Three Happenings, a Thought, and a Question

I had another post planned, but these things are more pressing so it will have to wait.

1. I came home from work today to find this:

My door had been painted red! I like it, especially since red is my favorite color.

2. This bookcase was carried up three flights of stairs to my apartment, taken out of the box, directions read, and assembled....all by me. I think it turned out well, though I was afraid it would tip over the first night it was up. Thankfully it's still standing....

And it wouldn't be complete without this deliciousness!

3. I saw Bump-its on clearance when I was in the store the other day. I was going to buy them for my sister for Christmas. I wonder if she would wear them...

4. What is the difference between transparent tape and invisible tape?

5. I like graham crackers with chocolate frosting.

Any questions?

7 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Stalking you now hehe. I love the red door! Red is one of my favorite colors too (=

Brenna said...

This made me laugh, thanks T ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way I do think your sister would wear the bump-its (;

Nancy said...

What a beautiful, beautiful door you have! Red or not. What color was it before it was red?

Teachinfourth said...

I used to eat graham crackers and chocolate cake frosting all the time (well, when I could) when growing up…love it.

Natasha and Jesse said...

Lisa- Thanks for your comment!

Anon- Great! I'm glad to know this information.

Nancy- The door was a blah light brown before. Red is SO much better. :)

Sofia said...

I love red doors!! I'd paint mine red, but I'd also have to paint the rest of the house! It just wouldn't look good...you're lucky!!

Sofia
From PDX with Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...