Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Curiosity

First things first: Today marks the day that my parents were married 36 years ago. Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for finding each other. I really do have the best mom and dad!

********************************************

I'm pretty sure I am super late catching on to Jack Johnson's music, I've heard of him but only recently started listening to him.

My sister has a Jack Johnson station on Pandora and other friends listen to him. Why did it take me so long? I don't know because I like his music and I especially like this song. And the fact that he plays the guitar definitely helps too!



Do you listen to Jack Johnson? If so, do you have a favorite song?

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

6 comments:

Brenna said...

I really like "Do You Remember," by Jack Johnson!

Teachinfourth said...

I think this is one of my favorite songs by JJ right now...

Casey said...

Jack Johnson's Banana Pancakes is pure bliss.

He's the best, I'm glad you've discovered!

www.poodleism.com

ag. said...

Jack Johnson is my fave! My wedding song was actually Better Together by him...love it so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the [Life of Meg] Mingle Monday party... so happy to have you!

xo,
Meg

susette said...

i like his song belle! there's also a song he sings about stabbing a mormon in the back with an old thumbtack or something which i find hilarious...but yes, he is amazing, isn't he???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...