Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few finds...


This website that I recently found, called Perpetual Kid definitely appeals to my inner child.

Some of my favorites include:

Mustache jumbo magnet. Cause everything looks better with a magnetic 'stache, right?



Chillipede ice cubes:



Ninjabread men cookie cutters! How cool are these?



For the bagel lovers among us (raising my hand)- some bagel soap to go along with your morning:



Do you like or dislike these stamps?



What are you favorite items on their site? I've started a long list...

5 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

You're right. That site is cool.

LaNeshe said...

Cool stuff. Love those cookie cutters.

Ashley McLemore (Dickinson) said...

THEY HAVE PICKLE TOOTHPASTE!

Seriously, Natasha, this is the best site ever. Thanks for sharing! Now I just have to convince the husband that there is room in the budget for Mustache lollipops, Earring Keychains, Cheeseburger phones and so on.


Just a point of interest, Have you visited 3rd street coffee shop? I've been going there since high school and they have a shop with a lot of similar things as well as local art. I think you'd enjoy it. :)

Marie Rayner said...

Hi there, I love the Ninjaman cookie cutters and those ice cube thingies! I answered your question over on my blog about the custard tart, but in case you don't go to check it out I will answer you here as well! I would use 2 tsp of ground nutmeg. Stir half of it into the custard before you pour it into the tart and then sprinkle the rest on top of the tart. It is alot of nutmeg, so if you are not truly fond of nutmeg, you can cut it back and use just what you think you would like. HOpe this helps!

Brenna said...

What fun!!! Are you going to invest in any of the products?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...