Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thoughts by Pooh and friends

"Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering." - Piglet

"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day." - Winnie The Pooh

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes." - Piglet

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear." - Eeyore

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie The Pooh

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Have you been reading Pooh lately? Winnie the Pooh was my absolute favorite book when I was young. Very comforting. (Though I must admit I don't remember these quotes....)

Kathleen said...

I love Eeyore! This reminds me of Kerry. Sometimes I am talking and talking and pouring my heart out and he looks up and says "What?" sigh...Perhaps he has a bit of fluff in his ears.

Brenna said...

What good advice! Pooh and friends are quite wise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...