Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sunday Will Come



I think Elder Wirthlin says it perfectly: "Each of us will have our own Fridays, those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered upon us in pieces. We will all experience those broken times, when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays, but I testify in the name of the one who conquered death- Sunday will come."

"No matter how dark our Friday, Sunday will come."

Happy Easter from me to you.

4 comments:

Blair said...

Thank you for stopping by my site:). comments/ thoughts are always appreciated. This is such a wonderful way to connect with amazing people from around the world:). A very happy Easter to you as well:).

xoxo,

Blair

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the lovely thought, Natasha. I hope you have a blessed Easter, as well.

Becky said...

We watched dozens of youtube videos on the mormon channel on friday and we didn't see that one. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing it!

Gerb said...

That is one of my absolute favorite quotes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...