Thursday, March 31, 2011

Move Over TCBY

...there's a new frozen yogurt place in town!

Last week after our presidency meeting, one of my counselors, S. (who is also a friend) and I went to Orange Leaf- a new pay-by-the-ounce yogurt place here.

She had been before but I hadn't, so I was more than willing to go (and I needed some girl talk). They have about 16 flavors to choose from and you can get swirls for each flavor combo or just mix and match flavors. They also have a bunch of toppings to choose and you can sample as many yogurt flavors as you want before you buy.

I couldn't narrow which ones I wanted so I tried a combo of every flavor (minus the coffee). I really like the chocolate/peanut butter, mint chocolate, and their red velvet cake. I put Little Debbie oatmeal creme pie pieces on top of mine. What's not to like about that? They also have a fun topping called popping boba candy in mango flavor. So yummy!

And one of the best parts...These little spovels (spoon+shovel - I don't know what their real name is, but that's what they look like) to eat your yogurt with. Aren't they adorable?

I have a feeling I'll be eating a lot more Orange Leaf in my future. Which makes me think to my self "Orange you glad it's fro-yo?" :)

Have you been to Orange Leaf? What is your favorite flavor?

3 comments:

Brenna said...

What fun! I want to go there! They have a place here in Rexburg called twizzleberry, that sound similar to that, it's pay by the ounce frozen yogurt. Mmm.

Nancy said...

It's new to me but I like the little spovels.

Teachinfourth said...

Never even heard of the place before...the one I like right now is Yogurtland. Too many favorites to pick only one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...