Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chair of Bowlies*

"Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell. There is excellence all around you. You need only be aware to stop and savor it." Ratatouille


I have many reasons that I love coming home. The following are two of them- the first reason is that I absolutely love visiting with my family and the second is that I make things, as in food things, that I don't normally make when I am living in my apartment. Actually, my mom and I make them together. We spend time baking and mashing and stirring.

And since the results taste great, we spend time eating too.

Want to try some?


This bread started "singing" when we took it out of the oven.

"How do you tell how good bread is without tasting it? Not the smell, not the look, but the sound of the crust. Listen, oh the symphony of crackle. Only great bread sounds this way." Colette (from Ratatouille)


Homemade strawberry jam is so much tastier than store bought!


Milk on it's way to becoming yogurt.

Cherries, you are so sweet!

A bowl of cherries from the trees in my parents' backyard.

Red and round. Cherries are lovely things.

What did you think? Good, wasn't it?

*Bowl of Cherries

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Tasha lou,
I love you and I love your blog! So creative, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when I was reading this post ;) BeAuTiFuL!

Natasha and Jesse said...

I love you too! I'm glad this made you warm and fuzzy...that is just what I wanted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...