Friday, July 24, 2009

Obituary

Belinda L. Litty (nee Dray) 60, of North Olmsted, most loving wife of David; the best mom of Mike (Jamie) and Stacey Church (Jonathan); her 5 grandchildren were the light of her life; beloved daughter of Doris and the late William Dray. Passed away Wednesday, July 22, 2009. Memorial donations to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, 23297 Commerce Park Dr., Cleveland, OH 44122. Celebration of Life Service at 6:30pm Tuesday, July 28, at Bay Presbyterian Church, 24515 Lake Rd., Bay Village . Friends may call at the BUSCH FUNERAL HOME 21369 CENTER RIDGE RD., FAIRVIEW PARK, OH from 2-4and 7-9 on Sunday. VFW Auxiliary 1974 Service will be conducted at the funeral home from 7:30-7:45pm.

I will remember Belinda for her laugh, her great smile, and her love of animals. (She was my second cousin, first cousin of my mother). Despite her 6 year battle with lymphoma, she was still optimistic whenever we visited.

I still can't believe she's gone. The last time I saw her, she was in relatively good health (despite the lymphoma) and now, she's gone. I miss her.

God be with you till we meet again, Belinda. Rest in Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that, Natasha. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...