Saturday, July 17, 2010

Links to Love

Here are five new blogs I came across this week:

100 Days in Bed: I'm not really sure how to describe this blog. It includes a woman's journey from depression to change. A must read.

Adorable Optimism: This blog includes fashion, food, and great photos.

Embracing Change: One woman's journey to a healthier lifestyle.

A Rowan Tree: A beautiful blog by a textile design student.

This one is not new, but I love it and think you should check it out!

My Ancestors and Me: A blog with wonderful stories (and photographs) about this woman's ancestors.
Wonderful finds from across the WWW:

Art-sy:

Amazing things made out of wood.

I would love to live on this awesome Seattle houseboat. It is exactly what houseboats should look like.

A tree dressed in lace? Boy, howdy, what a cool idea. Like graffiti, but with yarn.

Do you write in your journal? Some wonderful ideas to help you start, or keep on, writing.

Paper bride and groom
.

Which famous author do you write like?

Food-y:

I will be needing to make these garlic rolls soon.

Waffles are wonderful things. Especially when they look like popsicles.

Create your own chocolate bar.

I've been in a lemon mood lately. (Not sour, just craving lemon). I think I will make these.


Free things:

Free Compliments

Free Hugs:



Misc. things:

If I were a man, I would totally change my "voice-male" to this.

Do you ever leave or see notes like this?

A mama otter teaching her pup how to swim at my home zoo:


A blog devoted to the art of bicycle riding. Includes beautiful pictures.

Does your apartment need a little therapy in the decoration department? Well, look no further.

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog and for sharing all the other wonderful ones, too. You are such a finder of interesting things!

Teachinfourth said...

I checked out a couple of the links. BRILLIANT!

I just might have to change up the message on my phone now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...