Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

I really enjoyed Christmas with my family this year. It was full of wonderful presents, great food, and relaxation. My family was very generous with presents- I definitely got way more than I deserved. (I will have to post pictures soon).

I'm still listening to Christmas music!

I received
The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook for Christmas and my sister and I have been baking and cooking up a storm this past week.

Can you believe it is already (almost) 2010?!? Where has the time gone? It is crazy to think that just 10 years ago it was 2000.

What are some of your resolutions? Do you follow through with them? Or bother to make any to begin with? For me, I think I will be starting a diet...next year. :)

I hope you bring in the start of this next decade with a bang! Happy New Year, my friends!!!





Copyright © 2009 by Natasha M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...