Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'd Like to Make Myself Believe

I have this anger building up inside of me because of these reasons: the way the old landlord treated us before we moved out; for the new landlord for not cleaning the apartment before we moved in; for the people who lived here before us and didn't clean up the place before they left. It's one thing to clean up your own mess, but an entirely different thing to clean somebody else's mess. I need the anger to stop. And I'm working on it.

So, beacause I'm having trouble stopping the anger, these are things that made me happy today. Here is what they are.

1. This song:



2.


3. This song:



4. Talking with my mom and sister on the phone.

5. This recipe.

6. Not seeing any ants or centipedes in the apartment.

7. Not being injured when the bus broke down on the way to pick up the kids from school.

8. This blog.

9. This song:



10. Sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that song from Owl City. Itunes had it for free and I downloaded it because well, I am me. Ha. I can't stop listening to it!!! I am sorry about your new apartment :(

Anonymous said...

Those are certainly some good ways to keep yourself happy! It also helps if you tell yourself early on in the day that it will be a great day. You may also try looking for the good in people and situations. Though it may seem hard - you can. For example: you were able to get into the current apartment on very short notice (not much time for the new manager)!

Unknown said...

Hello there - just discovered your blog today and I love it and plan on returning. Take care!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...