Thursday, September 9, 2010

Birth-Day

I was born on this day, a few years ago at about 2:30am.

As I think back on my life up to this point, I'm grateful for the sacrifice of the woman who gave birth to me- my mom. I'm thankful that she endured on my behalf in order to bring me into the world.

Dear Mama,

Thanks to you I have the opportunity:

To learn and grow.
To love others and be loved in return.
To breath in the freshness of each new day.
To eat (and we all know how much I love doing that!)
To feel gratitude for the gospel in my life.
And so many other blessings that would not even be possible if I weren't alive...

And so, on this day of my birth, I wish to thank you for the special gift of life that you've given me. I appreciate it more than I think you will ever know.

Thank you for giving birth to me and Happy birth-day to you!

Love,
Natasha

P.S. to my readers: If you would like, you can check out my mom's blog here!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you, dear Natasha. Happy Birthday!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday!

Blue said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet note. And happy birthday! hope you had a lovely celebration! ♥

Natasha and Jesse said...

Thank you, Nancy!

Valerie- Thank you!

Blue- I appreciate it. It was a wonderful celebration!

Teachinfourth said...

Happy belated birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...