I've been busy with other things (visiting with my sister and my dad's surgery) this week which is why I haven't written much. But I'm sure I wasn't missed too badly. :)
I'll get to blogging about part 2 of fun things I did with my sister hopefully tomorrow, but tonight a list for you of my current pet peeves:
1. People who don't use their turn signals while driving. They are installed in cars for a reason. Attention, people- use your turn signal, please! It's just about a quarter of an inch to move your arm, not that hard.
2. Mosquitoes. The darn creatures. I've gotten more bites this summer than I care to count. I guess I wouldn't mind so much if they sucked fat instead of blood...at least then they would be useful.
3. Being stuck in traffic.
4. Humidity and what it does to my hair. Frizz-a-rama.
5. Junk mail.
6. Having to go to the bathroom.
7. Facebook. It's not even fun anymore cause of all the changes they've made recently.
8. Car trouble.
9. The twitching in my left eye. Boy, howdy annoying.
10. Clothes shopping. No fun at all.
11. Talking to customer service people half-way across the globe, who I can't even understand. I spent 1 hour of my life, which I can never get back, mind you, talking to somebody about trying to get a password set up for a co-worker.
12. People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. And then they touch everything on the way out of the bathroom...Gross.
13. Poor animals stuck in shelters.
14. So many cart corrals in store parking lots which limit parking spaces. Are they really all needed?
15. People who don't clean up after themselves in the kitchen.
16. The pain in my neck and near my shoulder blade after I sleep wrong.
17. Finding out I have no milk after I've already poured my bowl of cereal.
Does this count as annoying?
I think that's all for now.