Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday...all day long.

I woke up at 3am this morning because it was raining outside (which is what I told myself), but subconsciously here was the reason....

You see, I've waited for this day, well, technically tomorrow, ever since I learned I had 20 hours of vacation, and in my sleeping mind I actually thought today was tomorrow... and gosh darn it, I needed to be awake in order to get important things done.

Because in my mind, today I was going home! But then I woke up enough and realized today was today and I was sad because it wasn't tomorrow.

And I went back to sleep until 6:45. Then I got up and ate yogurt, oatmeal, and a hard-boiled egg with salt for breakfast.

Today and tomorrow are going to be the longest two days ever of my life. The anticipation is killing me.

P.S. If you've read the Harry Potter series, please answer this question in the comments section: Does Ron, Hermione, or Harry die at the end of the series? Please elaborate if necessary. Thank you in advance.

P.P.S. (or is it P.S.S?) Happy two days before Thanksgiving!!

Be back tomorrow?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

None of the main three die at the end!

Natasha and Jesse said...

Yay, thanks Tara! Some of my friends tried to tell me that Ron died and it made me sad because he's my favorite!

Teachinfourth said...

Tara is incorrect…one of them does die.

Sorry...

Becky said...

Natasha! Why have you not read the Harry Potter Series!?!?

None of them die. But, I gotta give people credit for messing with you. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...