Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness...

It's already the 3rd of November (which means it's almost December which means it's almost 2011. Craziness!) and this month seems to have crept up on me.

Since this is Thanksgiving month after all, I will be doing a month of thanks.

Without further ado....

I am thankful for:

Temples




















"Temple work is not an escape from the world but a reinforcing of our need to better the world while preparing ourselves for another and far better world. Thus, being in the Lord’s house can help us to be different from the world in order to make more difference in the world." Neal A. Maxwell

I am grateful for the availability of a temple so close to where I live. When I go, I feel the peace and love of my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...