Saturday, February 27, 2010

Last Olympic Post (Maybe)

I must remember to breathe while watching the Olympics.

Standing right in front of the TV and cheering and jumping up and down seems to best help for the athletes, especially for Apolo.

I can't believe the Olympics are almost over. It makes me sad.

I love the sounds short track skating.

And hockey.

And National Anthems being played. And sung.

What are the rules for curling? And why exactly is it considered an Olympic sport? Please give insight if you have it...because to me, it's just sweeping ice.

What I have loved:

The Speed Skating (short track version), especially Apolo Ohno. Winter Olympic athlete with the most medals! Go Apolo! (I like what Jimmy Kimmel said: "Dear Apolo Ohno- thank you for being to frozen water what Michael Phelps is to regular water"!)

Figure skating--especially Evan Lysacek. Go Evan! Go Kim Yu-Na!

I have loved:

Listed above, but still...

Apolo Ohno and Evan Lysacek

Scott Hamilton. His figure skating commentary cracks me up.

What I would like to see during the closing ceremonies:

Michael Buble singing--considering he's Canadian and all.

What I'm excited for after the Vancouver Olympics:

Sleep at a normal hour.


Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tasha-Lou,

I am glad you will be able to get sleep soon. It is quite sad to see the Olympics go though. Just like an old friend passing away ):

susette said...

i want to give a grand "AMEN!" to everything listed above. i have to write my farewell to the olympics post, but since i haven't watched saturday or sunday night's yet, i'm still pretending like they're continuing, but with me getting sleep now. lol. i loved what jimmy kimmel said too. ::sniffle:: love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...