Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wait for it....Psych!!

I think this is one of my new favorite shows, thanks to my friend Becky. It is so funny!



Oh, and happy National Donut Day!! Here's a little information about the day (from Google). "Did you know...National Donut Day is celebrated on the first Friday in June? In 1917, Salvation Army female volunteers known as “lassies” prepared thousands of fresh donuts to the homesick soldiers that served in France during World War I. National Donut Day was officially established in 1938 by the Chicago Salvation Army to raise much-needed funds during the Great Depression."

But wait, there's more! Wouldn't you know...this description actually connects to the above video from Psych. The police detective, Carlton Lassiter, (the one who is getting the prank calls) is nicknamed "Lassie" by Shawn Spencer, the psychic. Perfect tie-in don't you think?! And I didn't even plan it that way, it just worked out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. Thanks for posting it. Makes me wish I had actually watched - instead of just thinking of watching Psych when I had cable at my last place.

Natasha and Jesse said...

Luckily, they show the episodes on hulu.com. I have to watch them that way because I don't have cable either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...