Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thou shall not steal

...is it still stealing it even though it was free? The neighbors must have suspected that we were using their wireless internet and password protected it. Voila, no more internet at the apartment. I would have shared with them if it were my internet.

On another note, I think it would be very nice of companies for them to have one huge job application that all hiring companies could look at. If I have to write my education and work background one more time, I might just scream.

So, as a diversion I borrowed Meet Me In St. Louis from the library and watched it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I empathize with your job frustrations. I am sick and tired of recalling my job history and education backgrounds. I am most unlikely to apply for a job with a company that asks for you to include your FULL (lifetime) job history. What ever happened to the most recent 2-4 jobs? I have also "had it up to here" with their dumb surveys. What ever happened to asking those types of questions in an interview?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...