Friday, April 17, 2009

I Dreamed a Dream

It's not very often that I watch shows such as America's Got Talent or Britian's Got Talent, but I do enjoy the results and stories that come from these shows. Susan Boyle is one such lady. The reaction of the audience and judges is priceless. It seemed they were almost expecting her to fail, based on her appearance. She just blew them away. It goes to show that dreams can come true. Also, check out Paul Potts. I really hope these two make your day.

P.S. I found this blog post (yes, I admit it. I blog stalk) that is really wonderful. Please read it! Please. I think you will more fully understand how great this is.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Susan Boyle!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I like what Amanda said on the video - Paul is like a lump of coal that may become a diamond.

Becky said...

I love those clips. I've seen them before but everytime they are presented to me again, I HAVE to watch them. So cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...