Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello

Well, I've decided to join the bandwagon and start a blog. How exciting! For a little update on my life, I am a senior at Ohio State and will be graduating in June with a degree in Human Development and Family Science. I'm in the process of looking for a job. I don't know if I will be staying in Ohio because I am thinking about moving to Utah, working for a year and then applying to graduate school. I guess only time will tell...

Also, I have to warn you, the title of the blog might change. I had trouble coming up with a name so this one might not stick. Anyway, welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Um Natasha....I am so glad you started a blog! Um....I hope you post pictures of your graduation and everything! I can't wait to hear more about your comings and goings, your highlights and your happy moments, your frustrations and annoyances...pretty much, I'm excited to hear about everything.

PS-I like your blog name. But, if you decide to change it...that's ok too!

Love you!

I am Laura said...

I have changed my blog name a few different times. I like changes. I love writing on a blog and think you will too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...