Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the blank


1. I am
sleepy, glad to be home with my family, excited for tomorrow (when I get to see her!!, a lover of food, and introverted extrovert
.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was move to Kentucky to live?.

3. I feel prettiest when I wear make-up and get dressed up.

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is stress, loud sounds outside, my roommate pounding on the floor when walking, things I should be doing/didn't get done during the day.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is hmm? Just one? I have a hard time narrowing it down, but I do really like lasagna with garlic bread.

6. The way to my heart is through caring and making me feel valued.

7. I would like to be better than I am, do something exciting, join the circus and move to Siberia (just kidding on that last part, I could never join the circus because I'm afraid of heights so I could never be on the trapeze, but I guess I could work with the animals...).

Want to join? Link up here.

1 comment:

nireenoel said...

hey! found you through 20sb & love the blog. your response to feeling prettiest caught my eye; i feel like people always judge me when i say dressing up makes me feel pretty but it's true! haha it's hard to feel gorgeous with bedhead and tired eyes
<3 niree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...