Saturday, October 30, 2010

Links to Love!

Artsy:

Painting on people

The value of a food dollar.

The art of hand-painted murals:

UP THERE from The Ritual Project on Vimeo.


Beautiful lace fencing.

Play with your food?

What are smittens? Well, have a look! Sickeningly sweet.

Rifle Paper Company. Have a look around. You might especially like this, this, and this.

Lite-Brite love

Desperate for affection?

Print maker:

Grain & Gram: Nick Sambrato, Printmaker from Grain & Gram on Vimeo.

Miscellaneous:

16 things you didn't know about sleep A and C are the way I sleep....judge accordingly.

You've won the Nobel Prize-- Wait, Don't Hang Up!

10 words to delete from your vocabulary.

23 things to remember + 1

What's your secret?:

PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God from Frank Warren on Vimeo.

35 ways to be beautiful.

Adorable animal kingdom kids!

I'm such a people watcher. Are you?

A very powerful speech by an abortion survivor- part 1:


Part 2:



What I've always wanted! Signs for your car!

Horrible ad placements!

Babies/baby wearing in Parliment. I have mixed feelings about these, but go women!

Funny sick notes

What's your hobby?

Mormon life:

Deseret alphabet translator.

The lovely Nielsons:

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You outdid yourself with these links! I love the thanks and sorry lights for the car and I thought the misplaced advertisements were hilarious. I didn't have time to watch the videos so I'll have to come back tomorrow --er, later tonight. Thanks for letting me go to bed with a chuckle.

Nancy said...

Natasha I wrote a lovely comment to this post -- it's a wonderful post and I got a huge laugh from the the misplaced commercials and from the thanks and sorry signs for the car -- and then like I so often do, I forgot to type in the captcha at the bottom and it was all lost! I couldn't watch all the videos, though, because it's just too late and I have to get to bed. I'll watch them tomorrow -- er, tonight. Thanks for sending me to bed with a chuckle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...