Friday, October 1, 2010

Great News

(Illustration by Sara Jane Studios)

Happy first day of October! Please watch or listen to this tomorrow and Sunday. I just know it will be amazing.

In fact, here is an inspirational quote to get you in the mood:

"I invite you to listen, listen if you will by the power of the spirit, to the speakers who will address you today and tomorrow as well as this evening. If you will do so, I do not hesitate to promise you that
*you will be uplifted
*your resolution to do what is right will be strengthened
*you will find solutions to your problems and your needs, and
*you will be led to thank the Lord for what you have heard."
(Gordon B. Hinckley, Ensign, Nov 1996, 4.)

I am going to have a wonderful weekend and I hope you do too!

2 comments:

I am Laura said...

Patience is what I am working on in my life right now. It is hard to be patient as a parent. I keep losing my temper. I find patience is definitely something that must be practiced and be on your mind all the time to help make it happen.

Isn't that little girl that got two marshmallows at the end the cutest thing ever.

Teachinfourth said...

Here's to October…

and patience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...