I really need to write about my graduation, but since I don't have pictures transferred from the camera yet and I'm too tired to think about it right now you will be getting an "easy" blog from me. Even though I haven't been tagged I'm still doing it...
The rules of this get posted at the beginning. Each person answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the blogger then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
What were you doing five years ago?
I was on my mission and serving in Helena Montana.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Fill out the application to West Ridge
2. Look for apartments
3. Clean my room
4. Have fun at camp
5. Update my resume
What are five snacks you enjoy?
4. Ice cream
5. Good bread
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Help my parents and sister pay off any debts they might have
3. Save the money
4. Learn how to fly an airplane
5. Donate it to those who need it more than I would
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Eating when I'm not really hungry
2. Procrastinating (I'm really bad at it)
3. Staying up too late
4. Cracking my knuckles
5. Not returning phone calls
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Columbus, OH
2. Miles City, MT
3. Cody, WY
4. Powell, WY
5. Bigfork, MT
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Colonial Candy Shoppe
2. Riverside Methodist Hospital
3. OSU Hospital Neurology Unit
4. Research Assistant for HDFS department
5. JCC camp counselor
What five people do you want to tag?