Wednesday, February 29, 2012

double sad face


My sis-a-roo has been living with us since the fire in her apartment.

She was working at a nursing job, but hoping to find a different one since it was a bad situation there. A new job didn't quite work out. Boo.

Yesterday was her last day at work and she left today (when I went home for lunch) to move back to Columbus.

It's times like these that make me especially grateful for eternal families.

I miss her already. :(

(I stole the photo from facebook. hee-hee. B, don't be mad at me for posting it, ok?)

P.S. Happy leap day- the day that only comes once every four years. I learned from my sister that today is the only day that women can propose to men. In Ireland. She learned that from the movie Leap Year.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Booo! On not living close to sister(s)!

Nancy said...

I'm sorry you won't be able to enjoy her company on a daily basis now, Natasha. But, your loss is our blessing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...