Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lately

Lately blogging has been on the back burner of my life. In fact, it's not on the back burner because it's not really even been on the stove.

Because, you see, I have been dating someone lately and that has been taking up most of my time.

And there you have the reason why I haven't been blogging.

By the way- his name is Jesse, he makes me laugh, and he's the cat's meow.

I have some more posts coming up (hopefully shortly), I just have to get pictures uploaded for them.

10 comments:

Ashley McLemore (Dickinson) said...

Still here and ready to read when you do post.

P.S. Yay Natasha!

Becky said...

Booya! I love you Natasha! I'd like to meet Jesse and make sure he is worthy of you!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!

Brenna said...

Yay hooray!!! I love you Tasha Lou!!!

Michelle Glauser said...

Lucky. :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

Yay for dating! That is so awesome! Can't wait for photos.

Unknown said...

Aw! Living life to the fullest is what being alive is all about, right?! Blogging definitely takes the back burner when you've got fun dates to go on! Enjoy yourself!

Thanks for stopping by and participating in my giveaway!

Kathleen said...

This sounds exciting. Sending you good thoughts.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

sounds like great news! love that you call him the cat's meow.

Thought you'd be interested in entering my Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway! It is open to everyone.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html

Laura said...

Sorry I have been amiss. Congratulations! Always fun to be dating and especially dating the cat's meow!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...