Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am...

I am....tired.
I think....finding a job shouldn't be this hard.
I know....the church is true.
I want....to find some friends.
I have....the best family.
I miss....my family.
I fear....heights.
I feel....a little depressed.
I hear....Josh Groban singing.
I smell....nothing.
I crave....Brenna's chocolate chip pancakes.
I cry....more often than I should.
I search...for a friend and a job.
I wonder....if I will ever find something I enjoy doing.
I regret....not writing to my grandmother more often.
I wish....I had more money.
I love....my family.
I care....sometimes, more often than I should about what other people think.
I always....call my mom.
I worry....that I won't have enough money.
I am not....married.
I remember....being young and carefree. Being a grown-up is hard!
I believe....deep down inside, that everything will work out for the best.
I sing...in the shower.
I don't always....think before I speak.
I argue....sometimes.
I write....in my journal, not as often as I should.
I lose....my temper.
I listen....to music.
I don't understand...a lot of things.
I can usually be found....at the apartment.
I need....to find a job.
I forget....but I'm working on it...
I am happy....not right now, but hopefully I will be.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am...missing Natasha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...