Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pictures!

By demand, here are some wonderful (not so much) pregnancy photos for all my loyal readers!

A few others were taken before these, but Jesse and I both agreed that I just looked like I had gained weight and did not look pregnant, so these are the "best" so far (even though my face looks not so good in them...)

20 Weeks and about 6 days- Feb 24th, 2012


24 weeks and about 6 days- March 23rd, 2012


I also have several at 26 weeks, but they're on my phone and are lost in the inter-webs somewhere...so I'll have to take one with my camera and download it.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

cute cute cute. What is your due date again? I wish we lived closer. :)

Ashley McLemore (Dickinson) said...

Pregnancy agrees with you ( aside form the morning sickness).

You look absolutely radiant!

Becky said...

How have I missed this post for so many days!?!? I have been avoiding my computer a little because I have to hunch over it and the baby gets squished and I start to feel sick. But, I'm glad I finally got to see this post and your beautiful face and your wonderful baby tummy! Love you Natasha!

Becky said...

Loved reading your tag below too! Thanks for doing it!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Aww! you have the pregnancy glow! I'm so excited for you!

Taylor Morgan said...

Cute :) Congrats! You have a life growing inside you! ... That amazes me every time I think about it. :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...