Congratulations! We've made it through almost a whole week of 2011. How does it feel? Is the new year growing on you? I decided to join in fill in the blank Friday today- see link at the bottom if you want to join too.
1. Winter is Christmas! Snowy and bright but also dark and cold.
2. Summer is perfect produce and wearing skirts non-stop.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd be eating watermelon, going to the farmer's market, riding my bike, and eating s'mores roasted over a fire.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is play in the snow and then come back in and curl up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is eat watermelon and otter pops and rabbit pellet ice and ride my bike and feel the breeze in my hair.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a light top with a breezy skirt and sandals.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is a skirt with tights or pants with silk underwear and a sweater.
Do you have any fun weekend plans? I'm watching movies with my friends tonight and then Despicable Me tomorrow (with the most adorable girl ever!).
If you want to join me in fill in the blank Friday, sign up here.