Get your socks ready, guys, 'cause I'm about to knock them off (name that TV show)!! OK, you ready for this?
Are you sure?
Muffins spelled backward is....sniffum! Isn't that so funny? And cute too. For some reason I picture a little muffin with a nose sniffing itself. "Mmm-mm, I smell good, a mix of cinnamon and sugar." It sounds like a little conceited muffin, but that's OK, because it's cute!
In other news:
* We found an apartment. It's not as nice as the one where we are living now, but they will do a six month lease and it's a pretty good neighborhood and is closer to church and work.
* The bane of my existence will be gone. Hopefully.
* I won tickets for that new movie Julie and Julia. When I registered for them, I thought the tickets were good anywhere in the US. When I won the tickets, it said that I had to live in LA., as in Los Angeles. And I don't. So I had to write back and say that I couldn't accept the tickets. Which just made me sad.
* I'm not looking forward to packing and moving.
* I'm not looking forward to being at work at 5:45 am every morning starting on Monday, but at least I have a job.
* I really like Hugh Jackman. And David Boreanaz. And Josh Groban. And that's just all there is to it, I can't help myself.
* That's all for now...I was going to write something else but I forgot what it was so it must not have been that important.
Happy Weekend Everyone! (All three of my readers!)