Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Favorite Blog- Segullah

One of my favorite blogs is Segullah. I would say it's a new favorite, but I've been reading it for a while and just now posting about it. It is written by LDS women who blog about the "peculiar and the treasured."

There have been several posts on there recently which have really stood out to me.

This one on loss for starters. What a powerful post. I especially love the point she makes that we are here to mourn with those that mourn and comfort those that need comfort. We aren't to go and try to cheer them up, but be there to help them through their trials and give comfort and mourn with them. Basically empathy, right?

Which is exactly what the Savior did himself.

This post also caught my attention. Do the places where we stand affect our identity? What holy places do you stand in? I believe it was Elder Cook that also mentioned standing in holy places from General Conference (if I have my notes correct).

Segullah address' topics from money to depression, to fear and everything in between.

If you have a chance, be sure to check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I checked out that blog before...I should add it to my blog list.

Does that guy call you a Russian spy and a communist because your name is Natasha or because of your shifty eyes...you sneaky woman. Or is he just CRAZY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...