Friday, October 23, 2009

Are You Happy?

If you're reading this- I'm sorry for posting every day. I do tell myself that I shouldn't but then I think of something else I want to say and I just feel like I want to post it.

*****

First of all...This little flow chart represents how I evaluate many situations in my head.



*****

Second of all...9 Ways to Know if You Have "Estrogen Issues" (sorry in advance to the men who read my blog).

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You 're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-".
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."
8. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
9. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

I think I do.

*****

Third of all...I really like this new Dove commercial (minus the fact that it's also a half commercial for Wal-Mart).



*****

Fourth of all...I really like this quote.

"This is a wonderful time to be living here on earth. Our opportunities are limitless. While there are some things wrong in the world today, there are many things right, such as teachers who teach, ministers who minister, marriages that make it, parents who sacrifice, and friends who help.

"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the
realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of
gratitude
. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues."

Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...