Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I've been a bad blogger this month

Only 3 posts for the month of May?

What?!

I know, so bad.

In my defense, I have been busy with other things. Good things- very good things, so don't judge too harshly.

Here's a little recap (sorry...no pictures because I'm at work):

1. This past Saturday I moved into a new apartment.
2. Jesse and I did some important shopping.
3. Said new apartment doesn't have internet. Thusly also related to the lack of posting (and pictures).
4. Jesse and I will be going home to see my parents this weekend for Memorial Day. I'm so excited!!
5. I've almost unpacked all my boxes.
6. Jesse is so good at Clue. He beat me 7 times, but he let me beat him twice in a row last night (and then I let him win once!)
7. He's so kind.
8. I sure love him!
9. I'm so grateful to call him mine.
10. I miss him when I'm at work.

Sorry for the overflow of emotion in this post.

Have a happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I am so excited for you! Sounds like you have found your Prince! Love you!

I forgive you for not blogging as much....very good excuses.

Nancy said...

I think it's wonderful that you are so busy living life that you don't have time to blog. (But I have to admit that I miss your posts!) Love you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've been busy, that's great! Moving is always a great feeling, and a challenge all rolled into one. Hope you have a great day!

Teachinfourth said...

Do what you can when you can...life is good.

Holly and Dan said...

What kind of important shopping, hmmm???

Nice to hear you sound so happy!!

Kathleen said...

Hah, I've been hoping for such a reason. I have my fingers crossed and a hopeful smile on my face. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...