Only 3 posts for the month of May?
I know, so bad.
In my defense, I have been busy with other things. Good things- very good things, so don't judge too harshly.
Here's a little recap (sorry...no pictures because I'm at work):
1. This past Saturday I moved into a new apartment.
2. Jesse and I did some important shopping.
3. Said new apartment doesn't have internet. Thusly also related to the lack of posting (and pictures).
4. Jesse and I will be going home to see my parents this weekend for Memorial Day. I'm so excited!!
5. I've almost unpacked all my boxes.
6. Jesse is so good at Clue. He beat me 7 times, but he let me beat him twice in a row last night (and then I let him win once!)
7. He's so kind.
8. I sure love him!
9. I'm so grateful to call him mine.
10. I miss him when I'm at work.
Sorry for the overflow of emotion in this post.
Have a happy Wednesday!