Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two Thoughts

Thought #1:

Today, at work, I heard a lady say: "That's as cute as Hades." (But she used the other word). And I thought to myself, "I don't think that place she's talking about is very cute." It seems like a strange way to express cuteness...but maybe it's just me that thinks that.

Thought #2:

Have you ever smelled your hands? I mean, REALLY smelled them? They don't smell good. I, for one, know I need to wash my hands more.

Okay, I have a thought #3:

I'm sure you've seen this video, but it cracks me up every time I watch it.




Thought #4:

Alright, this is my last thought. I promise.

Even since I've gotten my computer back from crashing it won't play DVDs anymore and it makes me very sad. It gives me this little message: "Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a compatible DVD decoder is not installed on your computer." I don't know what to do about it either. Any thoughts or help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I would forever be in your debt! :-(

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Natasha, why don't you call C.C. (the man who repaired your computer) and ask him about it. It's probably soemthing he didn't even realize and is maybe an easy fix - or one he could do when you're up our way again. I'll send you his phone number.

Brenna said...

Hey Tasha Lou,

I just looked up DVD decoder on google and it came up with several results. . . one is from microsoft and a download for a DVD decoder for Windows media player. . . the website is

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/plugins.aspx

I don't know if that will help. Also, you could try downloading another media player like quicktime.

Hope that helps. . .

BTW- good thoughts :)

EP said...

Hey there! I feel you on the hands thing... I try to continually wash mine throughout the day, but it freaks me out thinking everywhere they had been!

I hope you're having a good day and that the thing with your computer has been straightened out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...