Thursday, March 11, 2010

Peanut Butter

I love peanut butter. It's true. I love it even better knowing that it doesn't have any added sugar.

My former bishop owns a company that makes peanut butter in Dublin, Ohio. Recently, The Today Show featured Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter. Crazy Richard's is natural and organic. It is made with just peanuts! I've never tried Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter but I have had other "natural" varieties- even though they weren't made with just peanuts. I'm excited to try Crazy Richard's!

Here is the link for Krema Peanut Butter Company. And here is the blog where they are having a free peanut butter giveaway. Enjoy the peanut buttery goodness!

Copyright © 2010 by Natasha M.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I totally go for peanut butter cups myself; however, peanut butter is good in its own right. Unsweetened? My mom used to force us to eat it when I was a kid…I could have died.

But I didn't.

Natasha and Jesse said...

If I'm craving pb and chocolate, the cups (or eggs) are my drug of choice, too. Especially this time of year when they're on sale, it makes them twice as nice.

I'm glad you didn't die. A peanut butter death would have been tragic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...