Thursday, July 31, 2008

6 Days

My sister said that if I can't find a job I can always resort to donating plasma. I know I will find one!

The other day at camp one of the boys had run off and was missing from our group. R (the male counselor) went to look for him. When they came back R told us that he had asked the boy where he was, this was the boy's response: "I was lost. I was looking for Jesus to save me" R told us he told the boy, "Sorry buddy, you're looking in the wrong place, this is a Jewish camp" I thought it was really funny.

Kindergartners wear me out. I think my sleep debt is so high I could sleep for a month. 6 more days of camp. Not that I'm counting.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is SO hilarious!!! What a confused kid and what a quick thinking counselor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...